Director, Marketing and Communications
Hospitals of Regina Foundation was established in 1987 and is a leading charity in the province. The Foundation raises funds to enhance areas of health care in Regina’s three hospitals – Regina General Hospital, Pasqua Hospital and the Wascana Rehabilitation Centre. Since 1987, Hospitals of Regina Foundation, with the help of our community and our partners, has raised more than $191 million to improve health care for the residents of Regina and southern Saskatchewan.
A member of the senior leadership team, the Director, Marketing & Communications leads the development and implementation of communications, marketing and branding strategies that raise the profile of Hospitals of Regina Foundation, and maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders and donors.
In addition, the Director must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience developing and managing communications, marketing and branding initiatives
- Strong knowledge of marketing and communications in the not-for-profit sector
- Strong personal leadership competency
- A strategic thinker and skilled manager of people
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree with major course work in business, marketing, communications, public relations or the equivalent experience
- Track record of success with at least 7 years or more of senior level marketing and communications experience
- Experience with website content management, social media and video production
The Foundation offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive employee benefits package.
For a full description of the position and competency requirements, please click here
Please submit your resume in confidence by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Hospitals of Regina Foundation
#225 – 1874 Scarth Street
Regina, SK S4P 4B3
We thank all applicants for your interest in Hospitals of Regina Foundation, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.