Reporting to the Director, Development and serving as an important member of the development team, the Manager, Planned Giving is responsible for expansion of the Foundation’s planned giving program. Working in collaboration with the Director, Development, the Manager will design and execute an ambitious and comprehensive gift planning program designed to maximize legacy giving and ensure long-term financial support for Regina’s hospitals. A personable, goal-oriented fundraising professional, the Manager, Planned Giving will play a key role in the growth plan of Hospitals of Regina Foundation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Minimum five years relevant experience in the charity sector
• University degree or relevant diploma program preferred
• Proven track record of success in securing major or planned gifts
• Demonstrated knowledge of gift planning vehicles and integrated gift strategies is essential
• CFRE designation is considered an asset
• Superior interpersonal and relationship-building skills with a high level of professionalism
• Outstanding communications skills – written, oral and presentation
• Independent and creative thinker
• Demonstrated ability to work well as a member of a team
• Self-starter who takes initiative and always follows through on a commitment
• Ability to be both strategic and tactical
• High level of personal and professional integrity
• Loyalty to the team and the Foundation’s objectives
The Foundation offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive employee benefits package. For a full description of the position, please click here
Please submit your resume in confidence by email to email@example.com
or by mail to:
Hospitals of Regina Foundation
#225 – 1874 Scarth Street
Regina, SK S4P 4B3
Deadline for applications is Friday, February 16, 2018.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Hospitals of Regina Foundation, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.