For Advisor & Allied Professionals
Thank you for helping your client make their legacy dreams a reality. With your guidance, they will be helping to make lives better in our community.
Our Foundation supports Regina’s three hospitals:
- Reginal General Hospital
- Pasqua Hospital
- Wascana Rehabilitation Centre
Our legal name is Hospitals of Regina Foundation Inc. and our charitable registrations number is 119114056RR0001.
The Foundation provides Will language examples to support your conversation with your client about a legacy gift.
For clients who wish to leave a general bequest in their Will, the Foundation suggests the following samples:
- “To deliver, pay or transfer ____% of my estate to Hospitals of Regina Foundation Inc.”
- “To deliver, pay or transfer the sum of $______ to Hospitals of Regina Foundation Inc.”
- “To deliver, pay or transfer my ________________ (describe specific property) to Hospitals of Regina Foundation Inc.”
Your client may also want to leave a gift in their Will for a specific purpose. If it is their intention to designate their gift for a specific purpose, program, service, centre or unit in our hospitals, please contact Hospitals of Regina Foundation in advance to verify their gift can be used as intended.
- “I direct my trustees to deliver, pay or transfer the sum $__________(or _____% of my estate) to Hospitals of Regina Foundation to be used for ___________(describe area of interest such as cardiac, pediatrics, eye centre).
The following statement should be included after the above clause:
- “In the unlikely event that the designation specified above is no longer feasible, Hospitals of Regina Foundation is authorized to exercise its discretion to ensure that the bequest is used in a manner consistent with the spirit and intent of the gift.”
Should you or your client have any questions, please contact:
Senior Legacy Giving Officer
P: (306) 781-7502
#225, 1874 Scarth Street
Regina, SK S4P 4B3